Re: Creative Sunprinting

From: Peter Fredrik (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Date: 01/25/01-07:19:48 AM Z

Dear Judy , Diana, Richard,

I am afraid ,I only have one copy myself, and cant help you all. If only I
had bought a number on publication drat ! Be aware Judy salt a few dozen
copies of PFP down in a vault for your grandchildren and great
grandchildren !!

When I read Richard's e-mail subject title clouds over Creative
Sunprinting I immediately thought oh my god that mistake in the cyano
formulae that has been haunting me for the last twenty years has come to
light ! it is good to be off the hook at last.

Creative sunprinting had a very stunted start to life suffering from a
common disease amongst the literate known as publishers blight a seeming
inability on thier part to understand what you are trying patiently to tell
them, going against all your advice for no apparent reason then they wish
to do it that way . Thank heavens we have shining examples of
good publishing such as for instance Randall's Webb's Spirits of Salts, to
call upon

Judy Seigel wrote:

> A P-F subscriber asks if I know where she can get a copy of Peter
> Fredrick's "Creative Sunprinting," 1980. I don't (not selling mine), but
> said I'd "ask the list." Anyone? Peter?
>
> Judy

Hi..

I have seen reference to your book, Creative Sunprinting, in several
places. Is it possible to still get a copy of it? Thanks.

--Diana Bloomfield