Re: Creative Sunprinting & PDF

Barm50@aol.com
Date: 01/26/01-09:53:16 AM Z

It's not the downloading or the on web reading that is important...it's
desseminating the info so student and teachers, such as myself, can print it
out and have a hard copy of the text for use....the author already gave
permission to photocopy it when it could be found so printing out a copy
would also apply here.....I have copies of all types of older publications
which my family cannot understand why I keep, but it is for exactly this same
reason, someday, somewhere, someone may need the data that is in them.....barb