Re: desktop negatives

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 01/27/01-09:29:04 AM Z

Judy, I have not tried any Krylon sprays to dry inkjet on acetate. From the
recent posts to the List, paper negatives sound as if they are the way to go
and I will pursue that approach when time permits.

Sarah Van Keuren

P.S. It was Peter Fredrick who described the registration of paper
negatives. Sorry for the wrong attribution. I still have my copy of Creative
Sunprinting!