Re: Creative Sunprinting

From: à (DENNIS@klink47.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 01/27/01-06:17:21 PM Z

Hi Peter Great news about the "Book Of Temperaprint" i wait with eager
anticipation.Regarding how to obtain a S/H copy of "Creative Sunprinting" as
you know trying to obtain a copy is about as common as finding a hen with
teeth,but recently a bookshop has opened its doors in West London called
Photo Books International 99,Judd Street,London,WC1H 9NE Tel/Fax 044 020
7813 7363
pbi@britishlibrary.net Dennis Klinker