Re: Creative Sunprinting

From: Peter Fredrik (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Date: 01/25/01-01:54:05 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

Sandy King wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Perhaps you could buy back the rights from the publisher for Sunprinting
> and publish yourself a new edition of the book. Buying back publication
> rights (or getting them back for free) is not at all all uncommon, and
> given the interest in your book on this list I think you should certainly
> consider doing so.

Thank you for your kind suggestion, however just before Focal/Butterworth
moved to the USA in 1987 they gave me the rights to publish elsewhere ,so I
now hold the rights in accordance with the copyright,
designs and patents act 1988.

I have no wish personally to republish ,but I am open to suggestion from
interested parties.

I am at the moment with the help of my good friend colleague Alex Chater
preparing a book entitled The Book of Temperaprint which we intend to DTP
early next year.

Thank you once again for your interest,

Pete.