Re: film reticulation and lens website

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/28/01-07:34:43 AM Z

Dave,

A lot of current bromoil workers have found that modern supercoated
papers work just fine for bromoil, as long as inking techniques are
modified to accomodate the surface. Agfa MCC 118 is a particular
favorite. Folks who've perfected their bromoil technique on supercoated
papers actually find special non-supercoated papers difficult to work
with. Softening the paper emulsion might be of interest for working with
a wider range of inking techniques though.---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/