RE: On metal

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 01/29/01-02:33:53 PM Z

>Original message from: Keith Gerling
>>Your work on metal is fabulous.

I missed the original message. Where can I see this work?

>CopperNitrate. Copper can easily be turned in all kind of coloured salts.
>If you
>want to try on pure copper, go to an electronic shop for print boards.

Several years ago I bought some of these print boards with the intention of
putting some carbon images on them. I figures they needed to be first sized
so i coated a few of them with gelatin but that caused them to turn black.
I cleared them with sulfuric acid back to a smoooth finish but now they
have all turned black and varous shades of other colors. Nothing I have
done so for cleans the boards.

What would I do to clean the boards and stabilize the finish that would
allow me to put images on them?

Sandy King

 An excelent