Re: On metal

From: Ingo (seedseven@home.nl)
Date: 01/30/01-08:04:10 AM Z

Original message from: Sandy King
>What I am looking for is an elixir: I drop the circuit boards in the elixir and 30
>seconds later when I pull them out they are as shiny as a mirror. No swearing or
>cursing involved!

Sandy,
don't you watch "Tell Sell Television" (or what it is called in your country), they
only sell elixirs and magic stuff :)

But serious, the Johnson company has all kind of fluids for cleaning silver, brass,
copper etc. Just dip the object in the liquid, et voila, clean. Maybe one works on
your boards. Over here it's available in most supermarkets.

Ingo