Banding

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 07/05/01-02:20:42 PM Z

I had 'banding' and so did my friend, Michael Creedon. It was solved by
downloading the update Jon Cone put out a while back. Now the Epson 3000
printers work fine. Okay, As Katherine notes, one might need to do some
adjusting for each particular paper one uses. Thickness of the paper affects
the transport and does lead to banding but far more slight than that which
is easily noticeable.

I have also removed all of the 'pizza wheels' from my own printer and have
no problems.

Jack Fulton