Re: Sodium Metaborate

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/15/01-08:49:58 AM Z

David,

The Expert drums seem critical for this: my tests show uneven
development with print drums and pyro formulas. Because at least half my
work is with sizes above 8x10, I've settled on tray development in PMK
for all my work. If you are doing 8x10, an Expert Drum sounds like the
best answer for your situation (ie, not enough space for a line of trays).---Carl