Re: hanging sheet film

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 07/15/01-10:26:31 AM Z

I use plastic clothespins, readily available in any hardware store. They're
cheap, easy to keep clean, and do not 'chew up' the film like some metal
clips do.

Dave Rose
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming

I just returned from a cruise to Alaska. My favorite beverage during the
trip? Alaska Amber, brewed in Juneau, AK, and billed as "Alt Style Beer"!

> Just wondering what other folks on this list use to hang up sheet film to
> dry. I use an assortment of clips, and some leave marks and some don't.
I'm
> not sure which is which since I processed the film back in April in
Houston.