Re: Frosted Glass

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 07/16/01-12:23:37 PM Z

>>I guess the treatment of the glass plate is a bath of fluorhydric acid
and
>>ammonium bifluoride ...

Hydrofluoric Acid is what is generally used. This is a NASTY acid and
will eat through almost anything. I would not use it if I were not setups
for handling it. It will etch glass with little problem. You might try
one of those products like Armour Etch. It is designed for etching glass
and is far safer.

HCM