Re: hanging sheet film

From: Breukel, C (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 07/17/01-02:24:27 AM Z

Further on this line/thread: I use the film racks that go into the
Combiplan 4*5 film developer tank to dry my film: drying takes a bit
longer since the films are quite close, but the racks leave no marks.
The combiplan tank I only use for washing my films, the racks for
drying: developing with it seems to be problematic it seems..

Cor