RE:film for Darkroom sink coating

From: ken watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 07/17/01-09:03:03 AM Z

Some one mentioned using a thin plastic sheet to line a wood tray. Along
with the spreadable material from roofing supply houses you can also get
thin ( or thick from my view point) sheet of a rubber material that is
designed to keep flat roofs from leaking for 20 to 30 years of exposure to
the sun. Most likely longer in a dark room. Ask around the supply shop
should be able to help. Of course they may want to sell in 100 square meter
lots though. With any luck, your need may equal their scrap.