Plastic's for making darkroom sinks

From: ken watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 07/17/01-09:17:11 AM Z

One of the lowest cost plastic supplier's I have found is US plastics. try
www.usplastic.com

"usplastics" gets you to the wrong site.

Gordon mentions PVC in this post but if you look on their page's I think
acrylic sheets are much cheaper. They do not bend, as PVC, and need to be
cut with a saw and then edge glued. I have had a lot of luck making trays
and containers with this material.
They also have large trays that seem reasonably priced, they take credit
cards, and do not charge extreme shipping fees.
You can also get storage bottles for your chemistry and about anything else.

If you find these guys reasonably priced I would accept 50% of anyone's
savings;<)

If anyone finds a better place let me know.