Re: Digital Cameras

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 07/18/01-12:08:42 AM Z

The Sony's also use a propietary memory card. Think it ends up costing
more.

Just helped someone buy an epson 3100z. Seems like a good general use
camera. though its a >$1000 camera I think, in CA$. (I didn't pay for it
:) )

Gord

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> I tried using studio strobes with a Sony Mavica, only to find out the hot
> show on top of the camera is a proprietary hot shoe that does not work with
> standard adaptors... you have to buy a Sony flash. I would hope other brands
> do not do the same.

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2