Re: tray processing vs jobo

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/20/01-04:45:48 PM Z

Now that we are on the subject of tubes and trays: the other alternative I
have been considering for 8x10 negatives is tubes. It is true, is it not,
that you have to remove the film from the tubes to fix the negatives in
trays? Why can't you pour fixer in the tube and fix in the tube also?

IF it is the case that you must fix the film in trays, how dark does it have
to be? I may be able to rig up a fairly well ventilated, semi-dark room to
do this in, but it's going to be expensive to make a corner of the garage
totally light tight. (Also it's a rented garage and i don't want to put too
much money into improving it.)

--shannon