Re: T-max developer and other non-T-max films

From: Richard Maddox (slow_emulsions@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 07/20/01-02:50:01 PM Z

Hi Everyone!

Spring cleaning early this year(?!)and in need of
advice... Does anyone have any info or suggestion for
using T-max developer with Fuji Neopan SS; Kodak
Recording Film; Kodak Technical Pan film (EI 25 -
normal or hi contrast -it doesn't really matter at
this point)or Kodak Plus-x film?

These are all 35mm or 120 film, rated normally: I am
moving and cleaning out my long lost films and don't
want to buy the proper chemicals for just one or two
rolls each... (just acceptable results are, well, in
just this one case, acceptable).

Thanks!

RM