Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: bromide drag

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/22/01-01:39:52 AM Z

Carl,

>In any event, I am curious as to what print drum (or drums) you were
>using when >you encountered the pattern of streaks that corresponded
>to the interior >structure of the print drum? In fact, if you can
>recall the exact procedures >you used that lead to the streaks I
>would be very interested in knowing it.

Two points I would really like to know re: the streaking problem you
expereinced with ribbed drums is, 1) did you pre-soak the film (if
so, how and for how long), and 2) what kind of motor-base agitation
did they receive, and secondarily, did you give the tubes up and down
(vertical) agitation in addition to the fore and aft agitation they