Re: answers & casein Re: A couple gum questions...

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 07/24/01-12:50:17 AM Z

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Rosae Reeder wrote:
> Does Lukas give any recipe's in the current post factory. I would be
> interested in comparing the two (the one I use and his)

 He gives his formulas for the process, but not for making casein, which
he buys. I remember reading years ago a method of making casein from
non-fat dry milk -- or maybe that was casein paint ??... Ernie Thiesen
adds a note saying he makes his out of powdered nonfat milk... What do you
make yours out of?

Judy