Re: Virus infection

stefan@2s-image.de
Date: 07/24/01-07:11:18 AM Z

I got several messages from Mohammed Al-Farra
<mfarra@futuretechnology-me.com> containing
a virus / worm.

Text is allways :

'Hi! How are you?
I send you this file in order to have your advice
See you later. Thanks'

The mails refer to different matters and the worm
has allways the same name like the reference
with a normal file name extension plus the extension
pif or com (e.g. 'statistics.doc.pif')

The guy must be a member of one of theses newsgroups.

Don't open this attachements - and Mohammed check
your system and stop it!