Re: bromide drag

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/24/01-04:18:25 AM Z

Carl,

Regarding try versus drum processing of large film, I can process 3
sheets of 12X20 film in 3 separate drums on their own motor-bases
(total investment of $120 as this equipment is dirt cheap in today's
market), or four at a time in two 20X24 drums (two sheets per drum).
I believe the overall layout for this takes less tray space than you
would need for tray processing, development is about 15% faster, and
everything is done with the lights on after you load the film. Dump
the trays and go for the best, most consistent method of film
processing, rotary of course!!

Sandy