Re: Earth Pigments was: Re: making casein

From: Rosae Reeder (erzolisae40@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/25/01-07:47:52 AM Z

I have often used local "Dirt" gathered from the side of the road or from
any patch of grass I can find. I live in the City so this is sometimes quite
difficult. I also have a collection of Dry Pigments, earth tones as well as
Vermillion and Cerrulian which can be mixed in different combinations for
different effects.

Because the Casein consistency is or can be thicker than Gum, I have had no
trouble using pigments that may be a little heavy in consistency as long as
some of the pigment is in powder form for some coverage.
Rosae