Hi to all

From: Tom von Agner (vonart@onda.com.br)
Date: 07/27/01-07:43:44 AM Z

Hello to all,

I would like to introduce myself. My name it Tom von Agner and I live in the
southern part of Brazil (State of Parana).

I started photographing about 6 years ago and have my own darkroom. I
started developing my own prints by reading the instructions on the back of
the KODAK chemicals that I bought when I started. It was a lot of trial and
error until I found out how developing and printing worked.

I always liked alternative photographic processes. I have stared to work
with the bromoil about a month and a half ago. Until now I was working with
English made Ilford Warm Tone FB paper, this week I will start working with
the same paper made in Brazil, lets see what happens.

I would now like to learn the Vandyke process, could someone inform me where
on the net that I could gather information on learning this process.

Best regards to all,

Tom von Agner