Re: metric units of time

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 07/27/01-11:02:20 AM Z

Interesting alternative (note application to list rule, here) was a grammer
school principle who invented a 14 hour clock. It was set to run the same
time, faster second hand, but two extra numbers on the clock face and gave
the kids a longer day, shorter school day. (Yeah, right!) In thought,
anyway.

S. Shapiro