Re: 28 hour days

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 07/27/01-11:21:18 AM Z

Heh, heh, this is way OT; but Jack and I once lived on a 28 hour day
basis for 6-8 months. This was an experiment because we'd both noticed
that we weren't tired at the normal time for a 24 hour day, so we had
a sliding day, 6 days in a week, even arranged sliding starting work
times and the like with our employers. It was wonderful, except that
we were so out of whack with everyone else (not that we aren't anyhow,
but usually people have to know us better to notice) that it became a
bit difficult to maintain.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer