Re: A couple gum questions...

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 07/27/01-02:35:46 PM Z

> > > Which gelatin & which gum????
> >
> > Both from Bostick&Sullivan.
>

> They don't have names?

Hi Judy,

They definitely have names. My gelatin bottle is labelled "Yucky" and
the gum bottle "Yumyum."

Here's what Dick Sullivan calls it on his webpage:

Gelatin -- Deionized Ossein
English imported 250 Bloom gelatin that has had reactive
substances removed for photographic applications.
50 gm 9.60 (Look Richard, Dick's using grams!)

Gum Arabic Solution 14 Baume
Standard gum printers solution. High Quality. Use as
desribed in Stephen Livick's excellent guide.
25 ml 3.09

Gum Arabic Solution 14 Baume
100 ml 4.13

Gum Arabic Solution 14 Baume