RE: titration & gold toning

From: Ellen Sigunick (sigunick@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/01/01-12:13:35 PM Z

Thanks for your response, Ken.

The problem I am having is not how to adjust the
silver content, but how to measure it in oder to make
the adjustment. The only way I thought I could, was by
using the titration process, which is the process that
I thought might be dangerous. Using a hydrometer
sounds like a much better solution! How does it work
exactly?? I found one in an online catalog, and it
was only $5. Does that sound right? There was nothing
about the reading specs., though.

Thanks again,
Ellen