need to know if this is the right address for subscribing to List

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 06/04/01-07:59:11 PM Z

Dear Listminder,

I am updating my manual and wish to acknowledge all that I have learned from
the Alt List. Please let me know if the material below, especially the
address for subscribing, is correct or not.

"Through the Alternative Processes List that I joined in January 2000 my
knowledge of the field has deepened considerably. People from all over the
world, with backgrounds in every area imaginable, generously contribute
wisdom gained through experience. (To subscribe email
<alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca> and write Œsubscribeš).

Or is this the address that I should give?
<alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>

Thanking you in advance,

Sarah