Re: 5" b&w film for sale: processing it

From: John Roseborough (jroseborough@prodigy.net)
Date: 06/04/01-09:09:25 PM Z

I'm the guy in California who has been processing the 5" by 5' film in Pyro.
If anyone is interested my rates are:
Pyro:

 35mm 24/36 $5.50
 120 $6.50
 220 $7.75
 4x5 $2.55
 5x7 $3.25
 8x10 $5.00
 11x14 $9.00
 5"x5' $8.00

 D-76:

 35mm 24/36 $4.50
120 $5.00
220 $6.75
4x5 $1.55
5x7 $2.25
8x10 $4.00
11x14 $8.00
5"x5" $8.00

Any other developer of you choice is the same as Pyro.

 John Roseborough
Quik Photo & Studio
24872 Muirlands Blvd.
Lake Forest, CA 92630