Re: need to know if this is the right address for subscribing to List

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 06/04/01-09:11:59 PM Z

To subscribe to the alt-photo-process mailing list send an email message
to the address:

        alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca

with the message

        subscribe alt-photo-process-L

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

        alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

        unsubscribe alt-photo-process-L

If this does not work the mailserv program will reply with an error
message. If this happens please send me a note including the error
message and I will unsubscribe your address manually.

Gord Holtslander
List Manager
Gord

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Sarah Van Keuren wrote:

> Dear Listminder,
>
> I am updating my manual and wish to acknowledge all that I have learned from
> the Alt List. Please let me know if the material below, especially the
> address for subscribing, is correct or not.
>

> "Through the Alternative Processes List that I joined in January 2000 my
> knowledge of the field has deepened considerably. People from all over the
> world, with backgrounds in every area imaginable, generously contribute
> wisdom gained through experience. (To subscribe email
> <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca> and write Œsubscribeš).
>

> Or is this the address that I should give?
> <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> Sarah

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2