The book previously known as Spirits of Salts

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 06/05/01-07:31:40 AM Z

Has anyone noticed that Spirits of Salts has reappeared with a new
publisher (SilverPixel) and a *new* title (Alternative Photographic
Processes, or something close to that)? I know because a friend purchased
the book thinking it was a new publication and was very surprised to learn
that it was none other than the old Spirits of Salts, with no apparent
revisions or changes. I would be personally quite irritated to find that I
had wasted my money on another copy of the same book, save for the title
change. Sounds like questionable publishing practice to me, or am I missing
something here?

Sandy King