list mom has gone to grad school

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 06/09/01-04:40:39 PM Z

Sorry to tell the children that list mom is unavailable... going for his
CPA at the moment. But I spoke to him. He says, if they can't figure out
how to unsubscribe (hint: same way they subscribed, except add "un"),
they're going to have to have an adolescent tantrum in the middle of the
living room floor until they're old enough to be list moms themselves.

Everybody else can just delete Rodriguez & the other guy on sight. Or
better yet maybe just click reply? Everybody? (Oh where are the hackers
when we need them?)