Re: I'll think of it in a minute...

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/10/01-03:27:29 PM Z

Judy,

You know I have seen photos of hitler and natzi memorabilia at flea markets and antique stores and, I must say, it gives me the creeps. I find it irritating that someone would want to sell this stuff and I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to buy it. However, once or twice I have been tempted to buy it so I could take it home and burn it, but that would only be encouraging the seller. Its a free country so I guess people can sell this stuff and own it. We have freedom of the press so this creep can get publicity. However, we have the freedom not to read it or buy the newspaper or watch it on the TV.

Bob Schramm