exhibit including alt. photo

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/13/01-07:32:58 AM Z

All,

                        "Illuminations"

         photographs in platinum and silver, by Carl Weese
         paintings in acrylic, by John Bott

Alpers Fine Art
Two Main St.
Andover, MA
(978)470-0013

            June 22-July 22, 2001

        Artists' Reception
            Fri. June 22, 6-9: Sat. June 23, 2-5

My prints are mostly in silver--though at this point contact prints from
8x10 and larger original negatives strike me as pretty alt whatever the
process--but will include a number of Pt/Pd prints and the gallery also has
more than two dozen of my platinums in the file drawers for any who would
like to browse.

Welcome to any list members from, or visiting, the Boston area.

---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: