long scale cyanotype paper

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@tnaccess.com)
Date: 06/13/01-06:16:04 PM Z

Hi. I've been printing some negatives that I processed to have a density
range of 1.6. It now appears that this range is too contrasty for the paper
I'm using to make cyanotypes, which is the Platinotype paper that Bostick
and Sullivan sells. I read in Post Factory that Whatman's printmaking paper
has a longer scale, and I ordered some to try. Also, Crane's parchment wove
was recommended. I looked for this paper on the crane website and couldn't
find it. In the archives for this list, it appeared that there was some
confusion about this paper: that perhaps it has another name now? Anyway, I
would like to try it, and I wonder where I can get some. Thanks.

--shannon