Re: brush cleaning

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/16/01-10:39:52 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:
> I thought you were using a hake brush, which is the only "tool" that
> smooths gum coating satisfactorily, or certainly the best, in my
> experience, of course.

No , I do not use a hake brush, and I do not do Gum. Although I have
tried both in the past. The original post concerned cleaning brushes
used for Pt/Pd coating. I am sure that all things must be reconsidered
and may differ when working with another process.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/