Re: Dan Burkholder's book

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 06/19/01-06:46:26 AM Z

OK, apologies on scanning too quickly; but my original point was
merely that the word "give" in your original message was used
incorrectly, and was used specifically in the context of Amazon, which
I thought wasn't exactly fair. So I agree, this has gone on to be a
very silly discussion, from which I'm now bowing out.

As to shipping costs, the advantage of shopping at some place like
Amazon is that I can hold items in my cart, complete the order
whenever, which reduces shipping costs (goes something like $5 for the
1st book, $2 for each additional book) significantly when compared to
ordering each item individually.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer