Congratulations to Dick for RPS Announcement

From: Callie Type (kallitype@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/22/01-09:17:37 AM Z

Congratulations to Dick for this accomplishment. The entire crew at Bostick
and Sullivan has always been a joy to work with. Several years ago, when I
first joined this list, Dick's wit and advice were a constant plus. But
then something happened. Perhaps he joined with the "wrong crowd". In any
event, he developed a mean streak and went too far out on a limb with some
obviously personally biased shenanigans. At one time forum moderators at
his own web list were posting questionable mean-spirited comments directed
towards people prominent on THIS list. Hopefully, those times are behind
us. I miss the OLD Dick Sillivan, and I hope he takes this proud occasion
as an opportunity to return.