RE: salt prints

From: ken watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 06/25/01-11:15:47 AM Z

Why does Cyanotype sound scary? The most dangerous part that I have been
able to find is some of the toners used, Lead Acetate for example. It moves
through Latex gloves and then into the skin. THEN one gets lead poisoning.
Just do not tone with it ...Heck do not tone at all!

Ask Judy for a copy of the PF that has a LOT of Cyanotype material.