DON'T KNOCK IT IF YOU AIN'T ETC

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 06/25/01-01:07:32 PM Z

DEAR DON AND CHRISTINE,
    I HAVE tried Palladio and it was rather nice. It was later in their
history so they had probably worked out some of the bugs. It would be a nice
alternative...as it were...though normally I would prefer to coat my own. I
see it as a way to get people into it. If I had never made a print on the
ready made paper and seen the beauty of a platinum print that I had created
myself I might not have indulged in the rest.
    My two cents were spent on one very tiny corner of one sheet of their
paper! But we pay for convenience...don't we?
                            CHEERS!
                                    BOB KISS