Re: Mean Spirited Dick

From: Richard Maddox (slow_emulsions@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 06/26/01-01:35:43 PM Z

 --- Richard Sullivan FRPS <richsul@earthlink.net>
wrote:

"A good list will not allow anonymous postings from
Hotmail or Yahoo type mail accounts, some can't avoid
it due to technical restrictions but they can be
unsubscribed. They are bad for everyone as they have a
tendency to cast unwarranted suspicion towards certain

provocative members."

Dick! What a bad opinion!

We can't force all people to be kind and gentle and
polite... I think you must have had some really bad
experiences in your life... known some really bad
people... I dont think the behavior you described-
describes enough people in our list society to warrent
such autharitarian, oppressive communistic, religous
police-state like controll of our personal freedom!
I use yahoo and an alais for the "innocent" reason
of... poverty. Please don't make a Mammoth out of a
Minox!

> For the record, I am Dick Sullivan, born February 5,
> 1940 I am a partner of
> Bostick & Sullivan. Formally with a the Bad Crowd.
> USMC serial number
> 1896505, Jan 28, 1960, Jan 28, 1964. SS#
> 569-52-8486. Addr: 1541 Center Dr.
> Santa Fe, NM, 87505. What I say are my words out of
> my mouth and I am
> responsible for them. I don't hide.

Gee, you sure are uptight! relax a bit, dick! The war
is over. Peace is here, if you want it!

Sincierly,

It doesn't really matter who I am