Re: inkjet prints

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/27/01-01:22:39 PM Z

>From gleanings on the Epson list I gather that Wilhelm's organisation has
been adding new test apparatus/procedures to deal with testing for the
"dreaded orange shift" caused by environmental ozone with certain recent
Epson hardware/ink/paper combinations. At least one website out there is
devoted to the topic of the orange shift--a web search should turn it up for
anyone interested. Some of this stuff makes it look like child's play to
make a nice straightforward platinum/palladium print <s>

---Carl