Re: Shooting for Alternative Processes

From: Jan Pietrzak (jpptprnt@gte.net)
Date: 06/28/01-01:18:22 AM Z

Hi all,

As some of my friends will a-test-to; that I have problems in choosing
what pair of black socks to put on. Over 20 years ago I saw the work of
a photographer working in P/P. The feel, the look, the tone of the
prints sucked me in. I still print some silver prints today to keep up
my skills (christmas prints/cards, 200 of them). But my feeling is for
the quality of P/P. Do I feel that one image is this or that maybe, I
don't know?. Do I use other processes, Yes!! I teach them. What do I
of black socks.

Ernestine I will be in Santa Fe, the 7th or 8th. I would love to join
with you and others to setup a dialog of seeing/shooting for Alt.

jan pietrzak

xoxoxjpxoxox