Re: Shooting for Alternative Processes

From: Victor Loverro (victor.loverro@verizon.net)
Date: 06/27/01-06:38:51 AM Z

Mr. Miller,
  Your message to alt-photo is the kind of post for which I joined this and
other newsgroups in the first place: concise, positive, informative and
most of all, thought-provoking. With the vast store of knowledge and
experience all these people have to share, why do they get into these
personal vindictive attacks. It is the same on other newsgroups. I asked a
simple question about a camera on one and at last count there were forty two
replies, the main subject of which is a round-robin name-calling between a
magazine publisher and any number of protagonists. Somewhere in there is the
answer to my question. These petty soap operas are interesting, but I know
these people have so much more to offer.
  Thanks for your refreshing message!
                                Victor Loverro