Re: Pretty damn... er, Darn Funny -- and Demachy

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 03/02/01-02:06:12 PM Z

I've been using Adobe Acrobat to create pdf files for 3 or 4 years
now. Rather than using pdf conversion facilities in various programs,
I simply print the file to disk, run it through the Acrobat Distiller
to create the pdf. Works great.

I recommend this for any type of document publishing that you want to
distribute online. Acrobat is not free, but it works very well.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.