book

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 03/03/01-03:54:50 PM Z

Hi Judy,

You asked when I was planning on making an announcement about the book.
Well, it seems that Jack Fulton took care of that for me. The draft he sent
to the alt.photo group putting it in the public domain, probably cut the
legs right out from under me. Of course, this is version has no images and
is very rough, I will probably shelve the project for a while and wait for
memories to fade.

The good side is that I have been collaborating with Sandy King on a
workbook series that will be published in Spain some time in the late
summer. The salted paper booklet will be included in this project.

Thanks for asking.

Joe Portale