Re: Copyright Law Violation - was Re: book

From: Luc Novovitch (luc@overland.net)
Date: 03/05/01-05:12:34 AM Z

on 3/4/01 22:19, Judy Seigel at jseigel@panix.com wrote:

> She also said that lately some of the fancier web sites have images she
> could not find a way to download, altho admittedly she's not (yet) a

So, tell me if I'm wrong Judy... your friend is a curator, she takes steps
to prevent downloading of images she puts on her web site, but in the same
time she downloads, or try to, images from other web sites ?!

> And of course being a mac person, she can't "right click."

For mac users, they just have to click and stay clicked on an image, a menu
will appear asking if they want to save, copy etc... the image.

/ln

--
mailto:luc@overland.net
http://www.sotolgallery.com