range of densitometers

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 03/08/01-06:33:43 AM Z

The question about densitometers brought another one to my mind:

Since some time, I am playing with the idea to build my own densitometer by
using my spotmeter according to the plans of David Fokos in "Beyond the
Zone System".

However, what range does such a densitometer have? My negs are developed in
pyro - can they be metered by such a self-built device with a blue filter
attached?

Lukas