Re: creating PDFs from Microsoft Word files

From: Garet Denise (garet@rmi.net)
Date: 03/09/01-07:00:14 PM Z

Another option I've just found is eFax Messenger. It works
slightly different in that it embeds a small reader into the file
(no problem with recipient not having Acrobat Reader). Just
double-click on the attachment. It works on both Win and Mac.

On the plus side, it's FREE. On the down side, they embed banner
ads into it (not distasteful, but they are still there).
Available from www.hotsend.com

Garet Denise, PE
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com